We are currently recruiting for the positions below.
- Teach students across the full age and ability range present in the school, in order to ensure the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being
- Be committed to achievement for all
- Have the skills to deliver high quality learning to students in KS3 and KS4
- Be ambitious for themselves, students and the school
- Be fully committed to their continuous professional development
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and subject knowledge to inspire our students
- Be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular programme
Our PE Department team currently consists of an experienced Subject Leader, along with two experienced teaching colleagues. Students are highly motivated, engaged and achieve well.
Applications from NQTs welcomed.
Candidates should note that The Trafalgar School is a founding partner of a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with a growing partnership of other schools, known as the Magna Learning Partnership. To all new staff joining any of the schools, this may afford the exciting opportunity to work in more than one school as the need arises. Your interest and readiness for this will be discussed at interview.
Visits to the school or a conversation with the Headteacher are welcomed, prior to application. To arrange this, please contact Charley Baines (Headteacher’s PA) on 01725 550300 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am, Wednesday 22nd May
Interview Date: (Provisional) Friday 24th May
We wish to recruit 3 Teaching Assistants to join our Learning Support Team in September 2019.
This is an exciting time to join our SEND team as we work together to implement the new Code of Practice and continue to support our students, to become the best they can possibly be.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, in the first instance, please contact Sarah Burley, SENDCo.
Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 4th June 2019
Interview Date: Monday 10th June 2019
Please click on the links below for further information:
An alliance between the University of Southampton’s Education School and local schools (including The Trafalgar School), called the Southampton University Partnership Alliance (SUPA) Salisbury, offers trainee teachers the opportunity to work in schools and have the support of a world class university.
The Trafalgar School at Downton is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check prior to appointment.